Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing well. So lately I have been using products that help in fighting dandruff and dry flakes. It’s been quite a while that I am suffering from dry scalp/dandruff and flakes which I now feel was a severe fungal infection. It’s terrible as it use spreads all over your hair and was also quite evident and visible. It looked like some dirt /gunk is stuck into my hair and use immediately reappear after a hair wash. So a few months when I got my hands on to the D’free Overnight Anti Dandruff Lotion simply because I just thought it will work on the infection. So after using it for 2 months, I am set to review the product for you all
Having dandruff on the scalp is not good. Eliminate dandruff and enjoy healthy, bouncy hair with D’free Overnight Anti-dandruff Lotion.
- Enriched with climbazole, prictone olamine and ZPTO this lotion removes dandruff.
- Anti-recurrence formula prevents dandruff from coming back.
- Actively works on the scalp.
- Leaves hair dandruff free.
- With regular use your hair becomes healthy and soft.
- D’free Overnight Anti Dandruff Lotion is the best solution for your dandruff problem.
Price : Rs 110 for 50ml
My Take on The product
Packaging: D’free Overnight Anti Dandruff Lotion comes in a violet and green colour plastic body. It has nozzle which you need to twist after which it comes up and then you can use the liquid and spread it the way you want across your hair. The bottle is made of plastic but it is travel-friendly and you need to be rest assured that the nozzle avoids any kind of spill over or wastage.
Consistency : The liquid is white in colour and is very runny in consistency. It has a very strong cooling fragrance of menthol and is slightly creamy in texture. It very easy to spread the liquid in the hair shafts and scalp. The moment you message it over scalp it gives a cooling and refreshing sensation to hair.
Does the D’free Overnight Anti Dandruff Lotion up to all the claims it makes?
- Actively works on the scalp and leaves hair dandruff free : When I started using D’Free lotion, I had powdery flakes throughout my hair and also I use experience itchiness or a constant need to scratch my scalp . The first time I applied itching had stopped almost 30% but dandruff was still there. After the 3rd use or the third wash all the powdery flakes has subsided, itching had reduced, I use get burning sensation which also subsided. After using it for almost 3 times a week, it had treated almost 60% of dandruff and scalp problem. I continued the use of the lotion for almost 3 months and almost 75% of the problem got cured. I stopped using it for one month and noticed that dandruff does come back but it is not as severe as it used to be.
- Hair becomes healthy and soft: It does make hair soft but not healthy in any way
Rating : 3.5/5
D’free Overnight Anti Dandruff Lotion is a quick and an affordable solution to mild dandruff and scalp infections. It is not a permanent solution to dandruff problem. If you have severe dandruff and hair problems please visit a dermatologist for treatment.