Most of us try a number of things to get rid of pimples, boils, blackheads, white heads, reddish scars are left over marks. Sometimes our skin may suddenly develop one of these which can last for long and may get worse too. There can many reasons to get these
1. Oily Skin
2. Eating lots of fried food
3. Long and Dirty Nails
5. Not drinking water at required intervals
7. Some have a habit of applying their lipstick shade on cheeks, it will make your skin worse. Use a blusher and never try rubbing lip shade on cheeks with fingers. This habit can leave you terrible boils and pimples.
6. Too many fairness creams, lotions can harm your skin
I have an oily T zone, but sometimes my whole face gets oily and I suffer from white heads, have tried a lot of things. But a few things really worked on me, which i am going to enlist and can be done at home. After doing this my pimples and white heads have reduced considerably and my skin has become very clear and better than before.
1. Stop Applying any Fairness Cream On Your Face– Fairness is Overrated, always aim to get a clear and healthy skin than getting a fair one.
2. Have seen some people applying body powder on Face– Please Stop! They are powders to be applied on body and not face.
3. Wash Your Face With a Good Face Wash that suits Your Skin: I started using
These are very light on the skin and have no side effects and the Scrub is also mild. Some scrubs are really harsh and can make white heads or pimples worse, so always use a mild scrub. I used them for a year or so, they are very effective and pocket friendly.
4. Use Good Essentials Oil: I had been to Goa last November and the moment I landed there my skin got worse and started getting boils. Imagine you are on a vacation and you get painful acne and pimples, you feel like its the end of the world. Goa has a very famous Tropical Gardens where they grow rich spices and make oil out of that. So some sales person over there told me that for stubborn acne and oily skin use lemon grass oil. Oil to combat oil. So I got a small 10 ml bottle of lemon grass oil which is light yellow in colour and odour is very strong freshly minty and i also got an almond oil which really has good for face, hair, body.
Mix 2 drops of lemongrass oil and 10 drops of almond oil and applied daily at night before sleeping when i had terrible pimples and acne. Do not add more than two drops of lemongrass oil as it can make your skin itchy and give a burning sensation. Even two drops give a burning sensation which it should give as it enters your pores and heals them. Morning when I use to get my skin used to be so soft and the oiliness reduced considerably and my skins look brighter and healthy. I am so Happy i found this magic potion.
5. Medicated Cream for Pimples and Scars: I use a medicated cream called as clintop for pimples and acne breakouts after they subside I apply no marks. Nomarks is one cream in the market it does what it claims
6. Home Remedies: Some of these remedies can be tried at home for acne and scars
a.) Make a face pack for fullers earth (Multani mitti) and add a pinch of turmeric (haldi) and mix a few drops of rose water and make a thick past apply this whenever you want.
b.) Take potato skin and rub it in a circular motion over your face while doing this, be gentle and do not be harsh.
Some Products that can effectively handle acne
1. Himalaya Neem Face Wah
2. Garnier Neem Face Wash
3. Vico Turmeric WSO Cream
4. Garnier Light Oil Control Face Wash
Hope this was useful any comments are welcome !!!!!