Hi Guys today I am going to review 4 different shades from Maybelline Colorama range of nail shades. I will be reviewing the shades Nude, Coral Chic, Gabriele and Black.
Description: Glossy nail color in captivating vibrant shades. High-gloss, nail color with 5 day wear!
Price: INR 100
Texture/ pigmentation: some shades are pigmented like Gabriele and black and some require two to three coats to get desired color.
My Take on the Products
To begin with I am completely in awe of the Colorama range of Maybelline. They have a range of shades, colors and hues which are affordable. I own 4 shades from this range.
1. Maybelline Colorama shade Nude
This shade is actually a muted pink, but look very natural on nails. Suits almost all skin tones. One can also do a french manicure by applying a single coat. The shade is decently pigmented. Two coats are more than enough rest depends on the skin tone. To summarize, this is a beautiful nude shade available.
2. Maybelline Colorama Shade Coral Chic
This is one of my favorite shades. It’s actually a soft coral shade. Fair skin beauties will love it. This shade is not very pigmented. One has to apply at least 3 coats to get the desired shade. It has really mild shiny particles not very visible.
3. Maybelline Colorama Shade Gabriele
This is an absolutely classic red. Amazingly pigmented shade. The only problem is the removal of red shades, stains almost the entire hands. If you love reds then this is a must have in your collection.
4. Maybelline Colorama shade Black
For me, it’s important to have all shades hence Black. I bought this shade long time back, but it’s still nice and runny unlike other nail polishes that dry up. Black is a less pigmented shade. At least two coats to get jet black. If you fond of doing nail arts, then black is one color you should have.
What I like about Maybelline Colorama shades
1. Wide range of colors, shades and hues to choose from
3. Easily available online and in stores
4. Dries easily
5. Staying power is really good 8 to 10 days without chipping
6. Nail polish does not thicken or dry up easily. If you use a polish after a year it will still be light and runny.
7. Give a decent polish finish neither matte nor very glossy or shiny.
What I don’t like
Can’t think of any
Rating: 5/5: *: *
Overall Verdict: All shades are unique in their own way. A must have.