Soulflower Pure Essential PeppermintOil
Hello Everyone!Today I am going to review the soulflower pure essential peppermint oil.To begin with peppermint oil has health, beauty and a number of benefits. Purchased this oil from www.purplle.com. I am big soulflower fan and have also purchased the Grapeseed oil which is yet to arrive. I had read a lot about the benefits of peppermint oil, so gave it a try. I bought a small ml bottle for Rs 250/-.
Benefits of Peppermint Oil
As I said before this is a multipurpose oil and has a number of benefits
- Effectively reduces nausea, vomiting, migraine pain, vertigo,
- Reduces stress and relaxes muscles,
- Increases mental activity and raises energy levels,
- Reduces cramping and stomach pain due to indigestion.
- Cures fungal infections
- Reduces acne, pimples dandruff and gives the hair scalp a cooling effect.
Tips To Use Peppermint Oil
- Once can use a mix of lemongrass , almond and peppermint oil to deal with pimples and acne.
- Inhale Peppermint oil or from the palms of your hands to help with nausea.
- Rub 1-2 drops of Peppermint oil on tummy to help with stomach ache.
- Peppermint helps with headaches and migraines, so u can rub a little above your eyebrows
- Sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis, cold and cough can be treated with peppermint.
- A drop or two of Peppermint oil on a cold wet cloth used over the eyes can help reduce your stress level.
- Use a drop of Peppermint on those aching joints due to arthritis
- A drop of peppermint oil on the jawline used after tooth extraction helps with pain and swelling.
- Massage 2-3 drops onto the chest or drop into a humidifier to clear sinus and lung congestion and support normal breathing
Hope this post informative for all of you. Thank You and do leave comments if you like it.