The natural solution to achieving the soft, full, flowing hair you desire, St.Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Growth Oil is the one-stop solution for your all-too-common hair health issues. Now’s the time to get beautifully restored and completely nourished hair.
- The natural solution to achieving the soft, full, flowing hair you desire, St.Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Growth Oil is the one-stop solution for your all-too-common hair health issues. Now’s the time for beautifully restored and completely nourished hair.
- Leaves hair naturally smooth, silky and healthy, while repairing dry, frizzy, and brittle hair.
- Moroccan Argan Hair Oil is lightweight and gets absorbed quickly.
- Enriched with natural products and oils – Coconut, Jojoba, Almond, Castor, Olive, Moroccan Argan, Avocado, Romsey, Tea Tree, Tulsi Oils and Extracts of Bhringraj, Brahmi, Amla and others that promote healthy hair growth.
- Argan Oil Hair Oils contains botanical ingredients + Vitamin E that clean away residue and buildup, nourishing your scalp and helping promote new, healthy growth.
My Take on The Product
Packaging: St.Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Growth Oil comes in a blue colored glass bottle with a pump diffuser. A pump diffuser makes it very easy to use hair oil and also it avoids a lot of wastage and spillover. As the bottle is huge and has a diffuser, I suggest not to carry it while traveling as pressure my release the product.
Texture / Consistency :St.Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Growth Oil has light in consistency and is non-sticky. As mentioned in the description it has a blend of heavy as well as light oils. The best part about the oil is that it has an amazing fragrance.
Use/ Effects:St.Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Growth Oil claims to promote hair, reduce dandruff, reduce dryness and all the jazz mentioned in the description. I have been using this oil for 4 weeks now.. here is what I feel about it
- It spreads evenly even in the densest hair.
- It add volume to hair, does not make hair flat/weigh down
- Gets easily washed away in the first attempt
- Reduces Dry flakes and adds moisture to the scalp.
- If you are someone with dry hair like mine, then this oil will not work in winters.
Should buy or not:
As I see that the St.Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Growth has a blend of almost all oil and will work on almost all hair problems, it’s worth a Buy.